New Yo vivo en Estaten Ailan T-Shirt design inspired on Latino/immigrant community in New York City. Immigrants in New York City formed most of the working population in NYC Moments. Get this Yo vivo en Yo vivo en Estaten Ailan T-Shirt and help me keep designing more T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, Towels and more NYC Moments accessories based on my pictures and experiences living in NYC.
Staten Island is mostly recognized by its Staten Island Ferry. Millions of tourist come to ride the free ferry in order to take pictures of Manhattan and the statue of Liberty. The view is perfect for taking pictures. The Ferry is FREE and runs all day, seven days a week.
Staten Island was founded in 1524 by Giovanni da Verrazzano. Which is the name of the main bridge that connects Staten Island with Brooklyn. Staten Island is the home of the oldest continuously inhabited free black community in the United States called Sandy Ground. The Sandy Ground Historical Society runs a museum in the community’s honor.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico